IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Saturday, September 11, 2010

Well Hello, September...

The last of August was sultry... and dramatic.  The month that began shy and quiet ended with a bang.  Now I'm ready for the sweet transition that is September.  Dazzling days, shifting seasons, mounting passion and nights that grow richer... and deeper... as the season progresses.

Ah, Autumn.  I've been waiting for you.
☽♥
      ♔P•A•R•AG•O•D•D•E•S•S

6 comments:

Drifter0658 said...

...bring it! :)

Stacey said...

Girl crush! OopsdidIsaythatoutloud ;)

Ben said...

Just wow. Think I need to come to NY, Jo Lynne.

katsrus said...

I love autumn.
Sue B

Helen said...

My favorite season too, Jo Lynne. And btw wow, I never quite know what I'll find on your blog which is why I like visiting so much, and often. XO Helen

Ann said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of you, Jo Lynne. And yes Fall is my time too. I too am so glad September is here.