IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

:) / tsk, tsk / looking ahead



[like]  The loyalty I see happening on my Facebook page... way to touch a girl's heart. ♥

[dislike]  The malware link that was apparently sent from my Facebook. The cavalry was called in and the problem has been remedied. 

[love]  That so many of you are reading this blog (that pretty little hit counter at the bottom lets me know how many visits I'm getting daily.  You guys are rocking the numbers.:)  ♥Loveee♥ it.


[let's]  Keep this good thing going.  More posts, pics, updates and (when you least expect it) surprises, to come.

[PARA ♥ GODDESS] -JoLynne

No comments: