IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Friday, February 24, 2012

It's November Again ~

Just as there's always a reason or relevant message every time I become obsessed with a particular track (song), there is always a reason when an idea or phrase plays in my mind, on repeat.

Right now, that phrase is It's November Again.  So I'm going to take you to my November, and trust that what was relevant for me then, may have relevance for some of you, now.  Ready?  Here goes.

Expect the unexpected from formerly trustworthy individuals (desperate times call for desperate measures, particularly among the desperate).  Know that individuals normally working for your good, can speak or act with their own life or personal desires in mind.   Folks may also advise with what they think is best for you, in mind.  Whether they realize it or not.

Know too that sometimes good hearted people can go into "lock 'em in" mode and then, they're wont to do almost anything to get what they want or keep what they have.

You know what's best for you.  You always have.  That internal compass placed within you at birth gauges right from wrong, and it leads you to your True North---always.

It's time to find your True North.  Let me help.  Ask yourself:

1.  If I were to make the wisest choices and execute some really smart moves, in the most important areas in my life right now, what would those choices be?  Now do those things.

2.  If I were to look back on this period of time, ten years from now, what is it I might have done, that would make my future self proud?  Now do those those things.

3.  What is the last thing or person I think about, before falling asleep?  What individuals or things run through my mind, every day?  THAT is where your heart is.  Your decisions, actions and feet, need to take you there now.  Go.  Do.

If ever there was a time to hold back or doubt, that time is NOT now.  Now is the time trust the whisperings of your own gut and heart.   Life can be gorgeous.  Things don't have to stay the same.  But it's a choice, darling.

Look sharp and be careful.  Be wise and be brave.  Forewarned is forearmed.

 #ParaGoddess


Here's what I was listening to the month of November, up until my birthday.  I can't say why, but it has relevance now, and of this I'm sure.  I can't prove it, but I don't have to; I'm a #ParaGoddess.  And that's enough.  





No comments: