IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Saturday, March 17, 2012

It May Be STRANGE LOVE, but it's their love... ♥

I'd love to sign one for you..... and send you one of my gorgeous hand-beaded book marks to go with ♥ ~

The story will engage you... the characters fascinate you... and the magic.......well darling, you're going to fall under its' spell.

First two to respond, get the two copies of Strange Love on hand ~

♥ SIGNED COPIES WITH LAVISH EXCLUSIVE AUTHOR SWAG >>> www.JoLynneValerie.com 

Peace, Love and #PASSION, lovers ~ 
#ParaGoddess