IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Friday, May 11, 2012

New Book Playlist

{ Aaaanndd... that's a wrap.  2 new tracks added.  Every one of them relevant to this book, the characters, their experience, the vibe.  A new total of 14 tracks.  I love these tracks. } 5/14


Every time I write a book, there are songs I listen to... preceding and during the writing/editing process. These are 12 tracks I've been listening to, on repeat. 


These songs aptly describe the vibe of my days and nights... as I prepare this novel for publication, plan Book Launch, and navigate the deep yet heady space I have to live in, at this time.

These 12 tracks most aptly, however, describe the vibe of the book... and it's incredible characters.

I don't want to say too much too soon, but I can't tell you how proud I am of this book. And... the rest is another story for another day, very soon.

For now... Volume up, lovers. These tracks are all worthy plays.   
-------JoLynne  ♥ #ParaGoddess 


WATCH ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, or view the videos in succession, below.

No comments: